Quick review on my immediate favorites:
- Hylamide anti-aging and hyaluronic acid booster. Immediately made skin look plumper. I can’t put my finger on why I like it so much- but I just do.
- Loreal: tousled waves spray. Used it on damp hair and let it air dry. loved this! Finished with oribe dry conditioner and wave spray.
- Eucerin hand cream: perfect, not greasy.
- Neutrogena moisture boost color stick in watermelon. A perfect natural looking color that is insanely moisturizing
- Loreal brow stylist designer in blonde (it’s a dark ash blonde) I love this, sending back the Brett freedman brow pencil
- Baby lips – the blue. I never like the colors
- Nip and fab glycolic fix night pads. These are nice- but not as powerful as I like my glycolic to be. For those just starting a skincare routine- these would be great! Love the convenience of the pad.
- Redken translucent photo ready powder : fantastic alternative to $30 -$50 powders. I really like the photo ready tinted powders. I use the ‘fair’ to pat on top of my under eye concealer, top of my nose and sides, I use this powder almost everyday. It’s the best ‘drugstore’ powder one could find. The Kevin Aucoin celestial powder is the only other that I would need in life 🙂 (photos below)
- Photoready skinlights face illuminator- really great. A cult classic. However, Becca shimmering skin perfector in opal (the liquid not pressed) will always win.
- Revlon ultra HD MATTE : lips need to be dry and hydrated, not slippery, and you will love this.
The physicians formula stick was not good- or the Rimmel ‘anti bleed’ lip pencil. The aredell lashes were great- haven’t tried the other lips colors yet.
Such great finds at good ole cvs 🙌🏼
One thought on “drugstore shopping spree”
Reading up on your blog – it’s awesome!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person